Bal Vihar Network Conference!

1 view

Coalition of Hindu Youth

Jul 11, 2011, 12:33:32 AM7/11/11
to coalition-of...@googlegroups.com

My dear lovers of Lipton,

One of the goals for CHY from this past HMEC in Houston was to help launch a national Bal Vihar Network.  To that end, on July 31st, CHY is hosting a Bal Vihar Network Conference.  The conference is aimed at administrators, teachers, and people involved in organizing and running bal vihars (like many of us).  We are hoping to build a national network for Bal Vihars, much like HMEC for temples, or CHY!

The conference will be held in South Jersey, on July 31st.  It is a one day event, and will be a great place to meet other teachers, administrators.  We are hoping this will be the first step in many to integrate out bal vihars and really make them better, more effective, and more “plugged in.”  Check out the flier for more info, or contact Keya (ke...@chynetwork.org) or Samir (sa...@chynetwork.org) for more info.

Hope to see you guys there!

-the CHYderheads

image001.jpg
BV Network flier 2.pdf