A Talk By Swami Dayananda Saraswati -- September 17th (6:30pm @ Hoff Theater)

Ashutosh Gupta

Sep 9, 2011, 9:54:33 AM9/9/11
This might interest you...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanatana Satsang <satsang....@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 2:10 PM
Subject: A Talk By Swami Dayananda Saraswati -- September 17th (6:30pm @ Hoff Theater)

For an online version of this email, please visit: https://sites.google.com/site/sanatanasatsang/events/20110917-swami-dayananda

A Talk By Swami Dayananda Saraswati

Thousands of years ago sacred Hindu text Bhagwad Gita declared: 'There is nothing as purifying as knowledge' (Ch4 V38). The saying is even more relevant in an academic setting like at UMD, our temple of knowledge. As we strive hard to learn and discover new knowledge, while managing various facets of our lives, we often struggle to find that balance for a meaningful existence.

As part of our continuing educational efforts, Sanatana Satsang is honored to present a talk "The Need For Minimum Knowledge For A Meaningful Life" byHis Holiness Swami Dayananda Saraswati.

Swami Dayananda Saraswati, head of Hindu Acharya Sabha (Apex Council of Hindu Teachers/Scholars), has been teaching Vedanta for over 40 years now. Inspiring millions of people across the globe, he is a great visionary, and one of the formost authorities on Advaita Vedanta today. (Read more here)

All participants will be able to have personal time with His Holiness.
Dinner will also be served (FREE) for all the participants.

Event Details

Date:
Saturday, Sept 17th, 2011

Time:
6:30pm - 8:30pm

Venue:
Hoff Theater, UMD, College Park
(Click here for directions/parking info.)

RSVP:
Click here to RSVP.

>>> FREE VEGETARIAN FOOD <<<

>>> The event is FREE & OPEN TO ALL <<<

More about the event:

This event is funded in part by SSVT Endowment Fund.