Deliverable 6

1 view

Denim Mazuki

Nov 14, 2018, 2:17:00 PM11/14/18
to Lewis John Mcgibbney, coal-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr. Mcgibbney,

We wanted you to make sure you got our email for deliverable 6.
We wanted to use the completion of Apache Tika UTM conversion as the deliverable. We have created documentation of the extraction of lat/lng from map info as our deliverable 6: https://github.com/capstone-coal/coal-sds/wiki/Extraction-of-lat-lng-from-Envi-Header-'map-info'-based-on-Projection-Name

For our final deliverable, we would like to use the release coal-sds 0.1.

Please send an approval to jeffrey...@usc.edu

Thank you and see you tomorrow!
--
Denim Mazuki
B.S. Computer Science and Business Administration - 2018

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Nov 15, 2018, 11:02:08 AM11/15/18
to maz...@usc.edu, coal-c...@googlegroups.com
I added some content to make it read slightly better.
Thank you for this good work team.
Lewis
--
Lewis