COAL Deliverables 6 & 7

Alexa Huerta

Nov 26, 2018, 4:30:00 PM11/26/18
to coal-c...@googlegroups.com, Lewis John Mcgibbney
Hello Dr. McGibbney,

We hope you had a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving. Our final deliverable is due today, and we believe it was intended to be the COAL-SDS 0.1 release. Our understanding was that you would create the release, but please let us know if we can help you with that. Additionally, could you send our professor an approval for this as the final deliverable (Deliverable #7)?

Also, our professor has not received approval yet for Deliverable #6, which was the Apache Tika UTM conversion and documentation for extraction of lat/lng from map info.

If you could send an approval email to jeffrey...@usc.edu for both Deliverable #6 and Deliverable #7, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for a great Capstone experience this semester, and for coming to watch our presentation in person (along with all the others). Happy Holidays!

Best,
Alexa Huerta

--

Alexa Huerta
University of Southern California

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Nov 29, 2018, 2:24:57 PM11/29/18
to Jeffrey Miller, coal-c...@googlegroups.com, Alexa Huerta
Good Afternoon Prof. Jeffrey,
Please accept my late approval for both deliverables as described below.
I've been on vacation and then now in Las Vagas at the Amazon re:Invent Conference so it has been a very busy time.
Apologies to team for late approval.
Thank you
Lewis
--