Excellent Job on Closeout

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Nov 15, 2018, 10:34:04 PM11/15/18
to coal-c...@googlegroups.com
Good work. Very well presented and respectful of the next groups time. Honestly... in my opinion it was the best presentation there by far.
Enjoy thanksgiving.
Lewis
--
Lewis
Dr. Lewis J. McGibbney Ph.D, B.Sc

Kristen Cheung

Nov 15, 2018, 10:55:58 PM11/15/18
to Lewis John Mcgibbney, coal-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr. McGibbney,

Thank you so much for attending our presentation (until the very end) and for the kind words! We really appreciate it.

We had a great time working on this project and lucked out on the chance to contribute to open source code. We hope our efforts are helpful in your future endeavors.

Best,
The USC Hyperspectral Capstone Team

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Nov 15, 2018, 11:12:20 PM11/15/18