Thursday Meeting Follow-Up

Alexa Huerta

Oct 6, 2018, 12:26:45 AM10/6/18
to Lewis John Mcgibbney, coal-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr. McGibbney,

We wanted to follow up on Thursday's meeting and send you the other data that we tried running pycoal on. We used the file linked here: ftp://avng.jpl.nasa.gov/AVNG_2015_data_distribution/L2/gzip/ang20150420t180624_rfl_v1e.tar.gz
However, we've been running into issues accessing the link above that previously worked for us. Please let us know if you are able to access.
In general, whenever we go to ftp://avng.jpl.nasa.gov/AVNG_2015_data_distribution/ for the 2015 data distribution folder, it is now empty. Do you know why this is?

Lastly, when we met with our professor last night he mentioned he had not yet received your approval for the 3rd Deliverable (the Design Document). At our meeting yesterday you mentioned you had emailed him. Could you check if the email got stuck in your outbox? In case you need it, here is our professor's email: jeffrey...@usc.edu

Thank you,
Alexa Huerta

--

Alexa Huerta
University of Southern California

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Oct 6, 2018, 3:00:30 PM10/6/18
to Alexa Huerta, coal-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
I am in San Diego for the weekend. I will try the link later today hopefully. If not it will be Monday.
I have emailed Jeffery Miller already as previously stated. I will send again thank you for the ping.
Lewis
--
Lewis
Dr. Lewis J. McGibbney Ph.D, B.Sc

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Oct 10, 2018, 11:49:48 AM10/10/18
to Alexa Huerta, coal-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
The data is here
For some reason the AVIRIS team seems to have unzipped the content again... which is strange.
Did you get any verification that the 3rd deliverable was accepted?
Thanks

alexanwy

Oct 11, 2018, 2:00:31 AM10/11/18
to COAL - Coal and Open-pit surface mining impacts on American Lands
Hi Dr. McGibbney,

As requested in the meeting, here is the flight line we have been running the examples on ang20150420t182050_rfl_v1e. I am currently still running the tests, it has been around 24 hours.

Thank you,

Alex Yi

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Oct 11, 2018, 2:13:49 AM10/11/18
to alexanwy, COAL - Coal and Open-pit surface mining impacts on American Lands
Thanks for the info.
I’m going to run as well.., we can compare.
Are you able to view the RGB image in QGIS?
Thanks