Two online CoachRetreats

Yves Hanoulle

Oct 14, 2020, 2:37:56 PM10/14/20
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yes, you read this correct, we are organizing 2 online CoachRetreats.

To be completely transparent, it's more two half a day CoachRetreats.

Monday 2020/10/26 09 am till 12 pm CET

Tuesday 2020/10/27 18 PM - 21 pm CET

With these two different hours, we thing people from all timezones will be able to follow at least 1 online CoachRetreat

Yes it stays free.
Language is English
During the week

For those that want more practising with Coaching: there is also MetaCoaching, where peopel can be coached and can experiment with coaching someone with a real situation and we have +10 experience coaches that will observe the coaching session and give feedback.
I'ts a format I have been using with clients where I help people rather new in coaching to grow.

After the succes of the Offlline events, Oana and me, we hope you join us for at least one of these event

And also share the events on your social media and other ....

--
Yves Hanoulle - 0476 43 38 32
www.hanoulle.be