the future of CoachRetreat

Yves Hanoulle

Sep 3, 2019, 12:38:19 PM9/3/19
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have launched a new website, on which I added all the events I participated in or was involved
I added all CoachRetreats. NOt because I was at all 34 CoachRetreat's., but because I'm proud of the concept that Oana and me invented.
and because I think the concept is still powerfull.

It made me realize that CoachRetreat 01, was done in September 2011
That is 8 years ago.

34 events in 8 years. That is huge.
Still I think we can push it some more.

This year I went to citcon In Gent.
CitCon is a free event.

yet they do offer the opportunity to sponsor and for participants  to pay for the event. (typically freelancers do that.)
I like that model. It gives opportunity and removes some privelege.

If we would use that model; it would allow us to create a better website and for Oana & me (and others facilitators ) to go to some of the events and have (some of) our costs paid back.

So time to restart CoachRetreat.
Who wants to organize the next CoachRetreat?
And if so, are you willing to experiment with that format, so Oana of me can facilitate?

Yves

            Omar C. Bermudez

            Sep 3, 2019, 2:24:34 PM9/3/19
            to coachr...@googlegroups.com
            Hey Yves,

            Do you have the link available?

            Thanks,
            Omar

            Yves Hanoulle

            Sep 3, 2019, 2:59:47 PM9/3/19
            to coachr...@googlegroups.com
            I guess I was unclear
            with new website, I ment my own website www.hanoulle.be, not (yet) a new website for coachretreat.

            Op di 3 sep. 2019 om 20:24 schreef Omar C. Bermudez <ocber...@gmail.com>:

            --
            Yves Hanoulle - 0476 43 38 32

                    Tim Schraepen

                    Sep 3, 2019, 3:11:32 PM9/3/19
                    to coachr...@googlegroups.com
                    I'm checking for interest of hosting a CoachRetreat at our company. I'll let you know.

                    Tim Schraepen

                    Sep 13, 2019, 2:10:02 AM9/13/19
                    to coachr...@googlegroups.com
                    Hi again

                    There are about 5 people interested, and we want to host a CoachRetreat in Leuven, Belgium.
                    How do we proceed?

                    Oana Juncu

                    Sep 13, 2019, 8:03:47 AM9/13/19
                    to coachr...@googlegroups.com
                    Hi Tim,
                    To have good interactions and a quality  learning experience, it would be nice if you can gather 15 people.
                    With 10 it can work,  with 5 I think it is little it too limited.
                    So if you can get 5 more, il would be great.
                    If not, you can limit the experience of the different roles, it would bring some learning anyways...

                    Kind regards,
                    Oana

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Tim Schraepen

                    Sep 13, 2019, 6:31:13 PM9/13/19
                    to coachr...@googlegroups.com
                    Hi Oana

                    Thanks for your concern!

                    Those 5 are only 5 people of the company I'm working at. I haven't advertised anything yet ;)
                    What would be the max./ideal amount of participants?

                    We're most likely going to be looking into doing a collab with past colleagues of my ex-company.

                    Oana Juncu

                    Sep 14, 2019, 5:23:12 AM9/14/19
                    to coachr...@googlegroups.com
                    Hi Tim,
                    I would say 20. I’ve done it once with 25, it still worked, and I would not go beyond....

                    Sent from my iPhone