Online CoachRetreat at agile online summit

Yves Hanoulle

Sep 21, 2020, 2:56:50 PM9/21/20
to coachr...@googlegroups.com, Oana Juncu
Hello,

I hope you are doing more or less ok during these crazy times.
I actually hope you are doing great, yet I don't want to put too much stress on you. ;-)

Today my eldest son started at university and by that the last kid has started school this year.
Yet in Belgium the numbers are getting worse by the day, so I expect us to be in lockdown pretty soon again.

My first online team coaching was in 2005 and that worked out pretty well. So I was less surprised my clients had not so much trouble going online.
Anyway, Oana and me have been offered to hold an Online CoachRetreat by the people from #AgileOnlineSummit

We had a little bit a discussion about what to do. and we came up with the idea to have two half a day CoachRetreats.
We assume it will be hard to convince people to follow a CoachRetreat online a full day.

The good news: it stays free.
The better news: you can follow one from your own home.
The bad news: you have to bring your own coffee.
The experiment: we will do the CoachRetreat in English

Monday 2020/10/26 from 09 am till 12 pm CET

The link for the second session is not yet available, yet that will be
Tuesday 2020/10/27 from 18 pm till 21 pm CET

We chose these times differences especially so people from timezones around the world can at least participate in one of these sessions.

Oana is also holding CoDev sessions
Tuesday 2020/10/27 from 10 am till 11:30 am CET
Wednesday 2020/10/28 from 18 pm till 19:30 am CET

I'm also hosting something called Meta Coaching
Thursday 2020/10/29 from 18 pm till 20:30 am CET
This is a format that I'm using already at client side, where people who want  to take up coaching help out people and an experienced coach observes the session and gives feedback.
At a client side I'm the more experienced coach. For Agile Online Summit , I'm looking for experienced coaches who want to help out.

Yves Hanoulle - 0476 43 38 32
www.hanoulle.be
  • Community events that need your help:

                Jan Sem