I wish you a happy new year (with video)

1 view

Yves Hanoulle

Dec 31, 2014, 8:57:37 AM12/31/14

this year I basically ignored coach Retreat.
and in return, you girls organised 6 events. including one on my birthday.
Wauw.

yes not as strong as the year before still, without any support of me.
This makes me glad as it feels very self-sustaining.

thank you.

I know that I know most of you personally, so you might get this mail a few times (once for every project)
spo be it, I rather like to send a copy too much then forget one person.

I wish you a lively 2015: here is our new years video.

On my blog you can read about the top community activities I have been doing this year.

if you are using a tablet or phone, you will need to watch the video on my blog.

In the video you van also see that my 12 year old son, joined me on stage for an English presentation.
No in Belgium we don't teach English to 12 year olds. this was purely television and music English.

He did a great job. He was next to famous national people like Kim Clijsters and he was in my (biased) opinion better.

My two other kids worked with me too, as all three joined coderdojo this year.

Of course that was only possible thanks to my Wife and partner in crime Els.

Yves, Els, Joppe, Bent, Geike

Hanoulle - Ryssen

PS If you like the video, wil you also liken it youtube? It's one of the things the kids look at.

Every year more people are joining us and create a video too. Will you join us this year?

--

Yves Hanoulle
Phone 00 32 467 43 38 32

Skype YvesHanoulle

Blog: www.Hanoulle.be

Coaching Question Of the Day: http://twitter.com/Retroflection

Omar C. Bermudez

Dec 31, 2014, 9:46:27 AM12/31/14
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Great video and great family Yves!!!

Happy new year for you and your beautiful family. My best wishes for this 2015!

Cheers,
Omar

Yves

Dec 31, 2014, 10:06:18 AM12/31/14
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Omar.
I'm glad you liked it.
Let's Together create a "CoachRetreat family"

scrambled by yPhone