Coach retreat hacks the global day of code retreat

Oana Juncu

Oct 11, 2015, 6:26:12 PM10/11/15
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

On November 14th there is the global day of code retreat will take place.
What about running a coach retreat in the same day and better run the same place where a code retreat is going on?
Are you willing to take the challenge ?
Yves did ! There is a coach retreat in the same place as the code retreat in Leuven :)

Thank you for spreading out the word !
Oana

Tim Schraepen

Oct 12, 2015, 4:03:25 AM10/12/15
to coachr...@googlegroups.com, coachr...@googlegroups.com
FYI. There's merely an initiative to get the code retreat to Leuven. It's not a fact (yet).
Also, as a developer I'm interested in both the coaching AND the code retreat. But if I have to choose it's going to be the code retreat.
Still, I'm sure it's going to provide a great vibe of collaboration which I can only applaud. So cheers to Yves!

Yves Hanoulle

Oct 12, 2015, 5:19:56 AM10/12/15
to coachr...@googlegroups.com, Yves Hanoulle, Tim schraepen
Hi,

Oana made the assumption it was Leuven, I never told her it was Leuven…

I was in contact with Erik Talboom from codeRetreat and he had an idea to combine it, yet I had no idea on the location yet.

Tim Schraepen

Oct 12, 2015, 5:22:56 AM10/12/15
to coachr...@googlegroups.com, coachr...@googlegroups.com, Tim schraepen, Yves Hanoulle
Alright, that's cool.