new blood

Dimitri Bauwens

Jan 17, 2018, 5:22:24 AM1/17/18
to CoachRetreat
Hi All,

About A month ago I found out about the coachretreat 31 and would have gladly been part of it. Unfortunately I was on the waiting list and the wife planned the saturday (so no opportunity to cancel plans :( ). So I'm looking forward to any future coachretreats.

I'm a starting Scrummaster and as always I'm looking for ways to improve myself either on the framework aspects but also on the coaching skills. At the moment I'm improving the agile atmosphere at Infrabel

If there is any way I can help, please let me know.

Yves Hanoulle

Jan 18, 2018, 4:09:52 PM1/18/18
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dimitri,

Welcome

Together with Inge my co-facilitator saturday, we will evaluate when wil be the next after saturday

Yves Hanoulle - 0476 43 38 32

I wish you a witty 2018 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn3zV8rzbzk