CoachRetreat manual

Yves Hanoulle

Dec 22, 2017, 1:23:31 PM12/22/17
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In January I will facilitate another CoachRetreat in my hometown.
Everytime I facilitate one, I realize that in this small community of facilitators we already  have gathered a nice wealth of knowledge.

And just like every time I want to use the opportunity to see what I can do to make use this spread this knowledge further.

so today I decided to pick up the leanpub book I started in 2012. At that moment I started the book yet I almost immediately ignored it.
In these 5 years I learned that for writing a book with many people, github is a better platform then Dropbox.

Today I made 84 edits in github and generated a lot of previews.

I don't consider the book ready for a first publication, we still need all exercises to be written out.

yet I do want to publish that first version tomorrow.
I'm sure we do have some of these texts available.

who wants to help out?

--
Yves Hanoulle - 0476 43 38 32
  • Community events that need your help:

Tim Schraepen

Dec 22, 2017, 6:51:25 PM12/22/17
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
I want to help out but I'm completely confused  what it is that you need help with.

You say it's not ready for a first publication but in the next sentence you say you want to publish tomorrow. :)

I think you want exercises to be written out, and I think you're assuming that someone has texts laying around that only might need some editing maybe?

How do we help out? Just send pull requests?

Greets,

Tim

I want to help out but I'm completely confused  what it is that you need help with.

that's not good.

You say it's not ready for a first publication
that was as in:today I can't pubish

but in the next sentence you say you want to publish tomorrow. :)

as in I want to publish first versions quikcly. I had hoped to work an extra full day this week, and then life took over ;-)
the Idea is to have an MVP published asap
even with some exercies missing

I think you want exercises to be written out
yes
and I think you're assuming that someone has texts laying around that only might need some editing maybe?
yes

How do we help out? Just send pull requests?
I can give you github acces and I trust you will do a good job

you will also get dropbox acces, every github change will trigger a generation of the preview book