Re: Digest for coachretreat@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Dov TSAL SELA

Sep 21, 2016, 11:58:54 PM9/21/16
to coachr...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM, <coachr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
est of your e-mail I don't' understand.
Probably I'm just too tired, so please

Sorry...

I thought I have sent you updates about the Coach retreat I had last year in Cluj... (will check later)

From what you wrote, I had the impression you want people to take initiatives and ownership,
This is a global subject I am highly interested in - how do I keep an initiative alive and blow life into it so it doesn't need me to walk.
I'd love to share my experience on this and benefit from others...

Hope I'm clearer now :)

Dov TSAL SELA

Sep 22, 2016, 12:19:14 AM9/22/16
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Just checked... yes - the Cluj session is on the site :)

Yves

Sep 22, 2016, 1:24:09 AM9/22/16
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Ah you mean one in 2015...

Then my request stays, seems like we did not have events in 2016. Looks like we had planned 3 , yet I don't know if they happened...

scrambled by yPhone

Ilan Kirschenbaum

Sep 22, 2016, 2:44:48 PM9/22/16
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
We had one event in Tel Aviv in January by Oana and Elad.

Sent from my iPhone

Yves Hanoulle

Sep 22, 2016, 2:53:32 PM9/22/16
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
thx
update the wiki

Op 22 sep. 2016 om 06:18 heeft Dov TSAL SELA <dov.ts...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Dov TSAL SELA <dov.ts...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM, <coachr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
est of your e-mail I don't' understand.
Probably I'm just too tired, so please

Sorry...

I thought I have sent you updates about the Coach retreat I had last year in Cluj... (will check later)

From what you wrote, I had the impression you want people to take initiatives and ownership,
This is a global subject I am highly interested in - how do I keep an initiative alive and blow life into it so it doesn't need me to walk.
I'd love to share my experience on this and benefit from others...

Hope I'm clearer now :)

2015 was a productive year:
Community events that need your help: