website

Yves Hanoulle

Sep 20, 2016, 4:30:31 AM9/20/16
to coachr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A few more people contacted me about when is the next coach Retreat

It feels that if Oana and me are not actively engaging, not much else is happening (which is logical, if the leaders of an organization ar enow taking actions, a lot of people forget about something...

and as much as we want this to be a self-leading group, that stays the same...

One of the many communities I'm halfway connected with, is the Devops community

I have no idea how the global organization is thriving, yet one of the things I notice is their website

I personally don't believe in tools solving other problems, yet I also know that sometimes lack of tools can hinder people.

and I'm totally not happy wth what we currently have as website

anyone an idea to make what we have better?
--
2015 was a productive year:
Community events that need your help: