3/17 - Go Fishing Project

Christopher Fisher

Mar 17, 2014, 3:21:24 PM3/17/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com
You will go fishing.  What you need to provide:

1. Where you go fishing (pond, river, bay, jetties, etc.)
2. What equipment you used (rod and reel, net, type of bait, etc.)
3. Your fishing story.
4. Pictures (lots and lots), video....proof that you went fishing recently....not as a five year old
5. If/when you catch a fish, provide the name of the fish.
6. What you got out of your fishing experience.

Permissible formats:

Video, powerpoint, prezi, poster (has to be amazing)

due Tuesday April 1

eddiemichel19

Mar 31, 2014, 8:43:17 PM3/31/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com
Fishing Powerpoint
Fishing Project .ppt

trone2133

Mar 31, 2014, 10:37:14 PM3/31/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
Fishing.pptx

tank6405

Apr 1, 2014, 1:17:59 AM4/1/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
Fishing Project.pptx

coxcorey2

Apr 1, 2014, 10:07:33 AM4/1/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
My Fishing Trip.pptx

lexiec1133

Apr 1, 2014, 11:20:03 AM4/1/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com
My Fishing Trip.pptx

kaelon23

Apr 1, 2014, 11:24:54 AM4/1/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
Kieara Hogans fishing trip.pptx

cameron.htx

Apr 1, 2014, 12:50:34 PM4/1/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
Fishing Project pp.pptx

rileymocty

Apr 1, 2014, 10:58:40 PM4/1/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com
1. Where you go fishing (pond, river, bay, jetties, etc.) I went fishing at a lake in sienna by the big swimming pool.
2. What equipment you used (rod and reel, net, type of bait, etc.) I used a 6.5 foot rod with a worm/ lizard jig I set up my self, I was using a bait caster reel I bought from bass pro with twine line.
3. Your fishing story. ( see video in email )

4. Pictures (lots and lots), video....proof that you went fishing recently....not as a five year old
5. If/when you catch a fish, provide the name of the fish. I caught a large mouth bass that was about 11 inches in length, and maybe weighed close to a pound.

6. What you got out of your fishing experience.
I had a lot of fun fishing and it gave me my fishing spirits back, I'm gonna start fishing more often, great project.

isabella.viterii

Apr 4, 2014, 2:51:08 PM4/4/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
Isabella’s fishing trip.pptx

ryanbernard417

Apr 30, 2014, 5:15:46 PM4/30/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
IMG_0696[1].JPG

ryanbernard417

Apr 30, 2014, 5:17:19 PM4/30/14
to coach-fishe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 17, 2014 2:21:24 PM UTC-5, Christopher Fisher wrote:
Ryan Bernard’s Fishing project.pptx