COAA SCC 2009 Summer Workshop announcement

COAASCC

Sep 2, 2009, 8:59:34 PM9/2/09
to COAA SCC
Dear COAA-SCC members and friends,

The annual COAA-SCC Summer Workshop is coming! It will be held next
Saturday (September 12) at Caltech from 10am to 2pm. Please come to
meet your colleagues from UCLA, UCI, JPL, and other institute in the
Southern California.

We are pleased to announce that Prof. Seifeld (Caltech) and Prof. Xue
(UCLA) will deliver planetary talks on aerosol and climate and land-
atmosphere interactions in the workshop.

In addition to the planetary session, the workshop also has an oral
session, and a poster session. You are encouraged to present an oral
or poster presentation to let others know of your research work.
Please send your talk/poster title to xian...@uci.edu as soon as
possible.

There is no registration fee! Catering lunch will be provided for the
picnic at $10/adult and $5 for additional adult in a family. Children
are free!

The workshop agenda is as following:

09:30-10:00 Conference Registration
10:00-10:10 Opening Remark
10:10-10:40 Keynote Speech I, Prof. John Seifeld (Caltech)
10:40-11:10 Keynote Speech II, Prof. Yongkang Xue, (UCLA)
11:10-12:10 Oral Session
12:00-02:00 Lunch and Poster Session

We look forward to seeing at the workshop.

Yongkang Xue
Chair of COAA SCC EC