The COAA Newsletter and a meeting announcement

COA...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2008, 9:26:31 PM4/1/08
to COAA SCC
Hi,

The COAA Newsletter and a Pan Pacific Remote Sensing Conference
announcement have been posted on our web (http://groups.google.com/
group/coaascc/web/coaa-newsletter-march-2008). This newsletter issue
reports a number of Southern Californian COAA activities, which
include our New Year party and keynote speakers' photos, our recent
training class for the Chinese Liaoning Meteorological Delegation, and
the establishment of SCC Chapter executive committee.

We plan to have a picnic in the summer, should you have any suggestion
regarding to the location and activities in the picnic, please contact
Dr. Xiaochun Wang ( xiaochun...@gmail.com) or Prof. Jin Yi Yu
(jy...@uci.edu).

Cheers,

Yongkang

===========Meeting announcement =============
(http://groups.google.com/group/coaascc/web/meeting-multi-sensor-
studies-in-ocean-remote-sensing)

Bill Emery and Xiaohai Yan are convening an invited session on "Multi-
Sensor
Studies in Ocean Remote Sensing" in PORSEC (Pan Pacific Remote
Sensing
Conference) biennial meeting in Guangzhou, China, Dec 2-5, 2008.
Check
http://ledweb.scsio.ac.cn/porsec2008/ for preliminary information.