Re: 5 child rapists shot dead in CO. Why are we mourning their death?

transgenderism is heterophobia

Nov 22, 2022, 12:45:02 AM11/22/22
In article <1f263a65-38a7-463a-8db8-
a02541...@googlegroups.com>
HangTextDrivers <hangtex...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If 5 white nationalists were shot dead, the left would be cheering!!! But when 5 child rapists are killed the left calls it a great tragedy!!! Colorado, (which has a homo gov) has lowered their flags to half mast!!! This is insane. The priest scandal proved that homos are child molesters.

The media does their best to cover up homosexual child
molestation.

Democrats plan to legalize child rape.

John Baker

Nov 22, 2022, 11:39:56 AM11/22/22
Stupidity as profound as yours is a noteworthy achievement in its own
twisted way.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Malte Runz

Nov 28, 2022, 2:48:53 PM11/28/22
On Tue, 22 Nov 2022 06:40:36 +0100 (CET), "transgenderism is
heterophobia" <se...@whines.here> wrote:

I know that you don't believe that, so my question is why you want us
to think you're a complete idiot?

--
Malte Runz

Wohlfahrt

Nov 28, 2022, 7:35:17 PM11/28/22
On 28 Nov 2022, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss> posted some
Another member of the great unread makes an appearance...

<https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3816/text>

Malte Runz

Nov 29, 2022, 4:54:44 AM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:35:15 -0000 (UTC), Wohlfahrt <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:
I see.

"H. R. 3816

To amend title 5, United States Code, to provide for the forfeiture of
Federal retirement benefits for Federal employees convicted of certain
crimes relating to the sexual abuse of children, and for other
purposes."

A bill from 2019 called "No Pensions For Pedophiles Act".

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress assembled,"

Can you point to where it says that "Democrats plan to legalize child
rape", oh learned one?

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Nov 30, 2022, 4:06:07 AM11/30/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 10:54:44 +0100, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss>
wrote:
That shut the motherfucker up real good, didn't it!

--
Malte Runz

John Baker

Nov 30, 2022, 4:28:07 AM11/30/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 10:06:05 +0100, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss>
Right-wingers hate it when you expect them to back up their bullshit.
;-)

Malte Runz

Nov 30, 2022, 4:42:05 PM11/30/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 04:28:02 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:
Yes, and when they have nothing to say they call it 'cancel
culture!!!'.

--
Malte Runz

Skeeter