Indoor soccer in the Denver area ?

1 view

Kerry Murphy

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

Ronald Albuquerque (r...@netcom.com) wrote:

: Hello folks,

: I'm very interested in playing indoor soccer (recently
: moved from the East Coast where I used to play regularly).
: Does anyone know of opportunities to do this in Denver ?

: I'd really apprecaite your response.

: thanks

Contact the Denver Sports Center. They are located in SW Denver at the
corner of Depew & Evans. I don't know their phone number off hand, but
they are an indoor soccer facility and I used to coach a women's team
there a couple years ago. Hope this helps.
--
Kerry Murphy | "There is nothing so important that one's
Email: ker...@crl.com | family should be forced to play 2nd

Mike R

Jan 5, 2022, 6:35:11 PM1/5/22
Hey Ronald - Check out MeetPlayChill.com . They've got leagues in Aurora and Superior for indoor and crazy enough run outdoor soccer leagues year round!

303-923-5645!