But Andrew Boesenecker's children DESERVE to be killed at their school...

Corn Pop

Jan 25, 2023, 4:40:02 AM1/25/23
https://news.yahoo.com/colorado-lawmakers-consider-ban-semiautomatic-201845181.html

> One of the bill's sponsors, Democrat Rep. Andrew Boesenecker, said there
> remains a long runway before the legislation's introduction, with more
> stakeholder input to hear and potential concerns to accommodate. Boesenecker
> remains confident in its support, adding, "I always count my votes."
>
> To Boesenecker, an Evangelical Lutheran pastor and former music teacher and
> who represents a district north of Denver that includes the city of Fort
> Collins, the bill's details will take time, but the argument is simple.
>
> "I drop off my kids at school," he said, "I could no longer continue to live
> ... not knowing what might happen to them between that time I dropped them off
> and was able to pick them up."
>
> His draft of the bill prohibits the sale, transfer, importation and
> manufacture of semiautomatic rifles with detachable magazines that also have
> one or more of a list of seven characteristics that include a pistol grip,
> flash suppressor, folding stock or threaded barrel. The ban would also extend
> to certain semiautomatic shotguns and handguns but allow some exemptions
> including for military personnel and police officers.

Kill Boesenecker, his entire family, and burn his so-called "church" to the
ground.

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2023, 9:17:47 PM1/25/23
You do realize, don't that it's violent behavior/speech like this that
convinces so many that gun enthusiasts are gun nuts who need to be put
down like mad dogs.

The violence of the right will turn on you some day.

Swill
--
When the local cops have shown up at the range here to shoot,
most of us pack up our gear and leave. - max headroom

Glory to the Heroes! Glory to Ukraine!