Norton Parts

Tom

Apr 1, 2021, 3:29:54 PM4/1/21
to VinMoto
Old Britts is closing, I just found out. They are selling off their inventory on their website. I believe there is a selection of tech articles which may be of interest to Andy and anyone else fussing with a Norton.

Tom

Bruce Truxall

Apr 2, 2021, 9:01:20 AM4/2/21
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com
Looked around the site a bit.  I saw they had the Sudco 36mm single mikuni conversion kit for $250 - not a bad deal.  But my Commando ran pretty good with the original 32 Amals, and if I did go to a single carb I would prefer to get a newer flat slide - I've heard good things about them.

Sad to see Old Britts go.

--
http://www.vinmoto.org/gallery/v/VinMoto-Garage/CO-OHVinMoto-Garages/
---