Dublin?

Tom

Mar 26, 2021, 6:32:08 PM3/26/21
to VinMoto
Is the Dublin meet April 1st? I can't remember when the Monday started. I want to see bikes again, I only have 4 and who knows if any run.

TomG

Wade Dunham

Mar 26, 2021, 7:35:58 PM3/26/21
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com
From Dennis Moore on the Facebook Columbus Area Vintage Motorcycle Group:

 Friends. I checked with the Dublin Village Tavern and they said their bike night (1st Monday of the month) will NOT resume until COVID gathering restrictions are lifted. The restrictions are for indoor gatherings of no more than10 people so I assume they're erring on the side of caution. So for now ignore the DVT on the list. I'll let you know if that changes.  Ohio's current outdoor restrictions apply only to large gatherings. The Quaker Steak & Lube bike night (every Wednesday) will resume in June. Their bike night probably falls into that large gathering category since they draw over a thousand participants. All other bike nights on the attached list are smaller events and will resume as scheduled.

Wade Dunham

cle...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2021, 8:12:29 PM3/26/21
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Dennis and Wade for the update!

Sent from my iPad
--
http://www.vinmoto.org/gallery/v/VinMoto-Garage/CO-OHVinMoto-Garages/
---