XS360 Project Engine: Free

DMD

May 10, 2021, 7:27:21 AM5/10/21
to VinMoto
Anyone interested in a free engine in need of a top end rebuild? Neat little engine that seems to be uncommon in the States. Timing chain broke on first run after acquisition and looks to have chipped a piston skirt.

I have a new timing chain for it but ended up popping a 400 cc replacement engine in the bike and this one is still sitting in my garage. Im tired of moving it and tripping over it and obviously not going to rebuild it at this point.

Free for the taking but the carbs are currently on the running bike - that may or may not change soon.