Rheingeist Motorcycle Show

Tom

Feb 1, 2024, 12:12:39 PMFeb 1
to VinMoto

It is this Saturday, Feb. 3rd, noon to midnight. I will be there and it would be nice to see some familiar faces.

TomG
Get Outlook for Android

Bruce Truxall

Feb 2, 2024, 9:47:23 AMFeb 2
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reminder, Tom.  Wish I could go with you (what, you weren't inviting me?), but short answer is, I can't.

Hope you have a great time, and take lots of photos with your new(-ish) phone so I can continue to live vicariously through you.

Bruce T