Fuel Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2023 – Lowbrow Customs

Tom

Jul 20, 2023, 12:03:20 PM7/20/23
to VinMoto

Tom

Aug 2, 2023, 10:16:31 AM8/2/23
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com
I went to the show last Saturday and I was impressed. It was well worth the trip. Not many Brit, Euro or Japanese bikes (some good ones though) but the number of very old and custom Harleys knocked me out. There seems to be a trend in the Cleveland area to pull a very old Harley out of the barn and ride it with only mechanical restoration. I found many bikes riden in by spectators.

Tom

Get Outlook for Android

Aug 17, 2023, 11:05:25 AM8/17/23
to Co-OhVinmoto
Tom- I’m looking for some carb help with this BSA that has come into my possession. Can you email me at kkrahel at me dot com Should be no problem for your wizardry