Conjunctured Coworking Space Secured!

1 view

Dusty

Jun 27, 2008, 11:27:48 PM6/27/08
to Co-Company
Hi everyone!

Conjunctured has signed the lease for a coworking space at 1309 East
7th St! We will be doing a "soft launch" of the space for the month of
July. We're still working on things like... uh, getting furniture. But
if you don't mind the "construction" and consider yourself a coworking
fanatic or an early adopter, we want you in the space! :) We'll be
signing up members for the 1st time at the Innovation Camp after hours
party (Sat. night June 28th). Get em' while they're hot! ;)

Check out a video from our "super secret party" from the night we
signed the lease. :) http://conjunctured.com/blog/the-super-secret-party-from-last-night/

We're looking forwarding to digging back into service side of things.
And continuing the development of the co-company concept.

John Erik Metcalf

Jul 2, 2008, 4:19:04 PM7/2/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
YAY!