video about the power of group collaboration

1 view

david....@302designs.com

Mar 4, 2008, 6:09:10 PM3/4/08
to Co-Company
if you get past the corniness and the low production value of the
video, this clip actually reminds me a lot of what we're trying to do
with conjunctured:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cdyej0AJaI&eurl

it made me laugh at first, but then i realized how poignant it is.

Cesar R Torres

Mar 4, 2008, 6:56:36 PM3/4/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
I was going to turn this video off after about 30 seconds in, but
decided to stick with it (geese, I get it!). I'm glad I did because I
wouldn't have realized who produced it, whom I respect as a super
creative company.

Maybe we do something UBER corny (and really funny) like this with our
logo/URL at the end? Viral, baby!

Thanks for sharing Dave.
--C

Sent from my iPhone

Dusty

Mar 4, 2008, 10:31:24 PM3/4/08
to Co-Company
Hah! That was great!

Good find David!

On Mar 4, 5:56 pm, Cesar R Torres <ces...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was going to turn this video off after about 30 seconds in, but
> decided to stick with it (geese, I get it!). I'm glad I did because I
> wouldn't have realized who produced it, whom I respect as a super
> creative company.
>
> Maybe we do something UBER corny (and really funny) like this with our
> logo/URL at the end? Viral, baby!
>
> Thanks for sharing Dave.
> --C
>
> Sent from my iPhone