To Be "Conjunctured"

Dane

Mar 18, 2008, 4:09:56 AM3/18/08
to Co-Company
This is a small recap of just one of the many ideas from today with
Cesar and John:

What about having two ways to become "conjunctured"?
1) The entrepreneur who get "absorbed" in a way within conjunctured
2) The "temp" with enough temp work/ rating to become a "full-time"
employee

These two ways could pull in those who want that constant work and
those who want to join their company/clients with conjunctured. There
is a lot to be said about this idea.

David Walker

Mar 18, 2008, 11:39:36 AM3/18/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
this is an interesting idea Dane. Thanks for putting it out there.  when you say "absorbed" with conjunctured what do you mean?

John Erik Metcalf

Mar 19, 2008, 8:14:53 PM3/19/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
i think he is referring to when an entrepreneur joins s/he chooses to align their company with conjunctured.

...that didnt help. i need to draw this out. we were talking about different ways to join the group. either as a person with an existing business or as a person, like dane, who is super tallented but bc he's still in college or a recent grad he doesnt have a company yet... so that person would take a different track to join or, as dane put it, "becoming Conjunctured."
--
John Erik Metcalf
tel: 210.724.3619

David Giesberg

Mar 19, 2008, 9:30:01 PM3/19/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea (and perhaps I am a bit biased, as a student) in specifically having some sort of role recognizing the student/new grad, because of the uniqueness of their/our positions in our career. Conjunctured can fill an interesting role as an "in" for people, like students or new freelancers/independents, looking to establish themselves.

I like the "becoming Conjunctured" term too, sounds like a higher plane of existence (or working?).

-David
--
davidgiesberg.com

John Erik Metcalf

Mar 20, 2008, 8:08:34 PM3/20/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
glad you like it David. man, you and dane need to meet!

Cesar R Torres

Mar 20, 2008, 10:17:43 PM3/20/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
Yeah guys. Look each other up on Facebook and have lunch some day. I
can only wonder what would have happened if I knew Dave and Dusty in
school.
--C