最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

John Erik Metcalf

未読、
2008/02/26 9:50:282008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
i'm going to sign up to speak at this for texas ventures. let's speak at
also as Conjunctured. Topic: What's a co-company? or how coworking..
something

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RISE - A Relationship & Information Series for Entrepreneurs <in...@riseaustin.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Subject: NEW RISE SESSIONS
To: john.m...@texasventures.org

RISE - A Relationship & Information Series for Entrepreneurs, March 4th - 6th, Austin, Texas.

New RISE Sessions

Have you visited the RISE online calendar lately?

We have added several exciting new sessions featuring Austin's most notable entrepreneurs:

Jimmy Treybig
Tandem

Philip Berber
CyBerCorp / A Glimmer of Hope

Matt Winkler
Asuragen

Jack McDonald
Perficient

Clayton Christopher
SweetLeaf Tea

Carol Thompson
The Thompson Group

Only a few days left to register

Sign up now - and tell others!

Several other new sessions you will not want to miss:

Tuesday, March 4

  • Learn what NOT to do from Andrews Kurth attorney, Matt Lyons
  • Understand the steps to take to make your great idea profitable from successful entrepreneur Sylvia Acevedo
  • How to create your own nonprofit with Greenlights' Matt Khouri and Kim Wilson
  • Krisstina Wise, GoodLife Team talks about Leadership, Public Identity and Power for the Entrepreneur

Wednesday, March 5

  • How to create PR for your company with GCI's Paul Walker
  • How to create a non-profit from DiscoverHope Fund's Maggie Miller
  • Monica Benoit-Beatty unveils the secrets of networking

Thursday, March 6

  • Life in the restaurant business from Adam Gonzales, founder of Serranos' and Ninfas
  • How to avoid costly hiring mistakes with Kathie Bolles
  • Proven strategies on how to reward (and compensate) your team by Constance Mullen

Register today - sessions are limited to 25 participants for each.

Visit www.RISEAustin.org and click on "Attend a Session" to see the calendar and pick your sessions. topic!

  Register Today.

Presented by:

  MPOWER Labs.   Acton MBA.

© 2007 MPOWER Labs, Inc.  |  401 Congress Ave., Suite 2740, Austin, Texas 78701
http://list-manage.com/unsub.phtml?id=YtcIgTVJCqc6s520FgYNM

--
John Erik Metcalf
tel: 210.724.3619

Kevin Koym

未読、
2008/02/26 10:11:112008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
John,
I would like to hear about how you are pulling the co-company together.  Between the examples that you have and that you have from France (as an example) this would be cool to hear- the future of how we are all going to work, that kinda of thing.

Kevin
--
Kevin Koym
kevin...@enterpriseteaming.com

Enterprise Teaming, LLC
http://www.enterpriseteaming.com

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God" (Matthew 5:9)

Cesar R Torres

未読、
2008/02/26 12:20:342008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
John--
The last presentation I did was for the APD (back when I was on tv)
for Campaigns, so I would LOVE to do some sort of presentation.

Kevin--
Am I correct in assuming you want to know the "how?" of our story and
our process of getting there? What would be more captivating—a
discussion on the details of what we're doing or a bigger-picture look
at what we're doing? Do you want the forest or the trees (heck, or do
you want the bark)?
--C

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Kevin Koym
<kevin...@enterpriseteaming.com> wrote:
> John,
> I would like to hear about how you are pulling the co-company together.
> Between the examples that you have and that you have from France (as an
> example) this would be cool to hear- the future of how we are all going to
> work, that kinda of thing.
>
> Kevin
>

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 8:50 AM, John Erik Metcalf <jmetc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > i'm going to sign up to speak at this for texas ventures. let's speak at
> > also as Conjunctured. Topic: What's a co-company? or how coworking..
> > something

2008/02/26 13:10:012008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
i am for both, forest, trees.... that is... these are all interesting:

1.  what had you think about this in the first place (the historical perspective)
2.  Why you think that you are right on- (your making an investment of time... what is the basis of the investment)
3.  Where do you see your going (the vision thing)
4.  Who else is doing this sort of stuff (grounding the soundness of your vision)

any of these points or all of them would be tres cool to hear.  Let me know when you guys pick it... i am interested in hearing these.... of course, over drinks this would even be better...so if you guys have a different idea for the Rise presentation- then I will make sure that i get myself to the next bar-get together.

Also, you should plan on presenting this stuff at BarCamp too... which is I think March 7th (end of this next week).

Kevin

John Erik Metcalf

未読、
2008/02/26 13:50:092008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
thanks so much for your ideas here, kevin. i'm getting excited about this!

def will have a presence at BarCamp

Dusty

未読、
2008/02/26 16:15:012008/02/26
To: Co-Company
Wait, so do we have a co-company session at RISE?
> > > our process of getting there? What would be more captivating--a
> > > discussion on the details of what we're doing or a bigger-picture look
> > > at what we're doing? Do you want the forest or the trees (heck, or do
> > > you want the bark)?
> > > --C

> > > together.
> > > an
> > > going to

> > > jmetcal...@gmail.com>

> > > Austin, Texas

> > > (Matthew
>
> > --
> > Kevin Koym
> > kevin.k...@enterpriseteaming.com
> > +1.512.698.9328 mobile
>
> > Enterprise Teaming, LLC
> >http://www.enterpriseteaming.com
>
> > "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God"
> > (Matthew 5:9)
>
> --
> John Erik Metcalf
> tel: 210.724.3619
> fax: 563.405.4275
> email: jmetcal...@gmail.com

David H Walker

未読、
2008/02/26 16:39:432008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
we totally should...how do we make it official?  would be fun to do it as a group presentation of sorts given the collaborative nature of our company
メッセージは削除されました

Dusty

未読、
2008/02/26 17:05:582008/02/26
To: Co-Company
Herm... weird double post. Apparently I used my browser's back button
a little too much.

Anyways. John, Cesar, (Matt if your in town then), you guys want to
host a RISE session? I'm connected with the RISE folks, let me know
and I'll get it setup.

On Feb 26, 3:56 pm, Dusty <dustyrea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wait, so do we have a co-company session at RISE?
>
> On Feb 26, 12:50 pm, "John Erik Metcalf" <jmetcal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > thanks so much for your ideas here, kevin. i'm getting excited about this!
>
> > def will have a presence at BarCamp
>
> > On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Kevin Koym <
>
> > kevin.k...@enterpriseteaming.com> wrote:
> > > i am for both, forest, trees.... that is... these are all interesting:
> > > 1. what had you think about this in the first place (the historical
> > > perspective)
> > > 2. Why you think that you are right on- (your making an investment of
> > > time... what is the basis of the investment)
> > > 3. Where do you see your going (the vision thing)
> > > 4. Who else is doing this sort of stuff (grounding the soundness of your
> > > vision)
>
> > > any of these points or all of them would be tres cool to hear. Let me
> > > know when you guys pick it... i am interested in hearing these.... of
> > > course, over drinks this would even be better...so if you guys have a
> > > different idea for the Rise presentation- then I will make sure that i get
> > > myself to the next bar-get together.
>
> > > Also, you should plan on presenting this stuff at BarCamp too... which is
> > > I think March 7th (end of this next week).
>
> > > Kevin

> > > --
> > > Kevin Koym
> > > kevin.k...@enterpriseteaming.com
> > > +1.512.698.9328 mobile
>
> > > Enterprise Teaming, LLC
> > >http://www.enterpriseteaming.com
>
> > > "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God"
> > > (Matthew 5:9)
>
> > --
> > John Erik Metcalf
> > tel: 210.724.3619
> > fax: 563.405.4275
> > email: jmetcal...@gmail.com

John Erik Metcalf

未読、
2008/02/26 21:06:162008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
yes. we are going to have a session at rise. what time/day works for everyone?
email: jmetc...@gmail.com

Cesar R Torres

未読、
2008/02/26 23:22:582008/02/26
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
I'm down for whenever. Looking through the schedule, it looks like
there are a lot of sessions going on already. Maybe start the sign-up
process, John and we can see if there's something available? How does
this sound?
--C

John Erik Metcalf

未読、
2008/02/27 0:58:192008/02/27
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
surely. talk about it tomorrow.

David H Walker

未読、
2008/02/27 13:08:402008/02/27
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
Matt, we need a bio and photo from you. Please include related websites and profiles (facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc.) Trying to send out the Social Media PR today.  Thanks dude!
David H Walker
Co-Founder, 302designs

512.636.1887 (p)
david....@302designs.com
302designs : Poetic, Inspirational Apparel
http://www.302designs.com
http://www.302designs.com/blog

Matt Revelle

未読、
2008/02/27 16:35:282008/02/27
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
Hrmm, just sent out some stuff off-list.  Shoot me an example bio and I throw something inline to what ya'll have.  In class now, so turnaround time might suck..  Feel free to just leave me out, don't want to slow it down.

david....@302designs.com

未読、
2008/02/27 18:41:112008/02/27
To: Co-Company
Matt, please send us your info in this format below: Thanks dude!
Excited to introduce Austin to Conjunctured...just a matter of time!
It's really coming together over here...lot's of fun. Can't wait to
have you in Austin too so we can all enjoy this together.

Personal: http://ceezer.org
Professional: http://kumul.us
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cesart
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Cesar_Torres/7901458
Twitter: http://twitter.com/cesart

On Feb 27, 3:35 pm, Matt Revelle <mreve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hrmm, just sent out some stuff off-list. Shoot me an example bio and
> I throw something inline to what ya'll have. In class now, so
> turnaround time might suck.. Feel free to just leave me out, don't
> want to slow it down.
>
> On Feb 27, 2008, at 1:08 PM, David H Walker wrote:
>
> > Matt, we need a bio and photo from you. Please include related
> > websites and profiles (facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc.) Trying to
> > send out the Social Media PR today. Thanks dude!
> > David H Walker
> > Co-Founder, 302designs
>
> > 512.636.1887 (p)
> > david.wal...@302designs.com
> > 302designs : Poetic, Inspirational Apparel
> >http://www.302designs.com
> >http://www.302designs.com/blog
>
> > John Erik Metcalf wrote:
>
> >> surely. talk about it tomorrow.
>
> >> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Cesar R Torres <ces...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >> I'm down for whenever. Looking through the schedule, it looks like
> >> there are a lot of sessions going on already. Maybe start the sign-
> >> up
> >> process, John and we can see if there's something available? How
> >> does
> >> this sound?
> >> --C

> >> for

Matt Revelle

未読、
2008/02/27 21:03:182008/02/27
To: co-co...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to the permanent move down. Hoping to graduate by the
end of the summer!

Personal: http://dynamictyping.org
Professional: http://catalift.com (coming...)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=4320561