Howdy!

1 view

David Giesberg

Mar 13, 2008, 8:51:56 PM3/13/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
Howdy all,

I had a chance to meet several of you (Cesar and John at Las Manitas last week) and I just wanted to pop up and introduce myself properly. I am an undergrad in computer engineering at UT with one more year to go, and in my spare time, I am dabbling with blogging about Generation Y, web 2.0, and whatever other stuff I can come up with.

The concept that y'all are working on here with Conjunctured is really fascinating and inspiring, and I am looking forward to seeing where things go forward from here. I'll be watching and hopefully I'll be able to contribute in the future.

Cheers,
David Giesberg
---
davidgiesberg.com

John Erik Metcalf

Mar 13, 2008, 9:14:01 PM3/13/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
w00t!

hey man, great to have you in the group! going to any music or film shows? @omarg just said you want a macbook, ay?
--
John Erik Metcalf
tel: 210.724.3619

David Giesberg

Mar 13, 2008, 9:41:01 PM3/13/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
Good to be here, I don't have any plans for any music/film stuff, except for a possible day show on Saturday (Monster Energy @ Red 7). As for the macbook, yes, I do want one, but I need a job first :-D. Rent is more important than macbook, unfortunately. My girlfriend just bought one with her employee discount, so I have serious laptop envy.

-David
--
davidgiesberg.com