notandmba thread

1 view

John Erik Metcalf

Mar 26, 2008, 7:31:25 PM3/26/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com

ju...@etcee.com

Mar 26, 2008, 7:52:44 PM3/26/08
to Co-Company
I hope you all will share your thoughts in this new group (start
discussions, ask questions, tell us what you think). Drew and I
talked about opening discussion and maybe even contribution up to the
community long and hard and decided to go for it even if we don't know
where it will lead. Both Drew and I wrote traditionally authored
books so this is very new. You all got us to drink the cool-aid.
We're all the way in now.

Todd

On Mar 26, 6:31 pm, "John Erik Metcalf" <jmetcal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> this is the start of a great thread -- what we are all about
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/notanmba/browse_thread/thread/b8b08598...
>
> --
> John Erik Metcalf
> tel: 210.724.3619
> fax: 563.405.4275
> email: jmetcal...@gmail.com

Cesar R Torres

Mar 26, 2008, 8:00:28 PM3/26/08
to co-co...@googlegroups.com
Todd--
The masses may be asses, but there's something to be said about
finding value in the crowd. But, does it just take the ones with the
drive, the desire and the motivation—the crazy ones (to allude to my
favorite Apple commercial)? Here's to pushing the human race forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE857DJWX2w
--C

--
Cesar Torres