Social Media Amplification of Lobby Meeting appreciation needed

Susan Ludwig

Jun 14, 2022, 6:58:40 PM6/14/22
to CO CCL Social Media Push
This week lots of CO CCL volunteers are holding legislative lobby meetings! Let's support them by amplifying their messages on Twitter with RTs. Comments and likes are appreciated as well.

Here is one to start with:

As I see more I will post them here. If you see additional tweets or Instagram posts you are encouraged to bring them to our attention by posting here.

Thanks all,
Susan Ludwig

David Kline

Jun 14, 2022, 8:14:47 PM6/14/22
to Susan Ludwig, CO CCL Social Media Push
Yonatan's reply to that tweet is good because it has a photo:

David Kline

Citizens' Climate Lobby
Co-coordinator for Colorado
Steering Committee, Boulder Chapter
Lackbea...@Gmail.com

Concerned about climate? Tell:
Join Citizens’ Climate Lobby  https://citizensclimatelobby.org
Ciudadanos por un clima vivible.   https://citizensclimatelobby.org/es/

Susan Ludwig

Jun 14, 2022, 8:32:16 PM6/14/22
to CO CCL Social Media Push
Lots of activity on Twitter! Thanks everyone.

Here is Aaron's tweet thanking Senator Bennet's office: https://twitter.com/CCL_CO/status/1536867932495568896

A great time to "comment" on these tweets is late morning, when there is the most traffic. Likes are always welcome.

Susan

Susan Ludwig

Jun 16, 2022, 12:43:15 PM6/16/22
to CO CCL Social Media Push
Here is Nick's tweet appreciating the meeting with Congressman Jason Crow's office. Please RT!

Thanks,
Susan Ludwig