Fwd: Important social media request!

David Kline

Oct 20, 2021, 11:07:12 AM10/20/21
to CO CCL Social Media Push, Yonatan Malin
Social media folks: Please amplify as much as you can as quickly as possible!  Thanks to Yonatan for spotting this tweet from Bennet on pricing.

Thanks!

David

Oct 20, 2021, 1:02:37 PM10/20/21
to David Kline, CO CCL Social Media Push, Yonatan Malin
Awesome, I just did it! One piece of advice for anyone who hasn't done this yet is to identify yourself as a Coloradan in your replies or retweets. There's a lot of chatter out there on the internet and we want to make it easy for the Senator to identify support among his constituents. It can be as simple as "Thank you @michaelbennet I live in Denver and I support carbon pricing!"

I'll also post this on the CCL social media action team facebook group.

Thanks!

Bob Evans

Oct 20, 2021, 1:07:03 PM10/20/21
to Christina Johnson, David Kline, CO CCL Social Media Push, Yonatan Malin
Thanks Christina, I had not thought of that.

Robert Evans
Boulder, Colorado USA
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Christina Johnson

Oct 26, 2021, 1:23:10 PM10/26/21
to Bob Evans, David Kline, CO CCL Social Media Push, Yonatan Malin
Another great twitter post from Senator Bennet! Please like, comment, and retweet to show the Senator some love on social. And be sure to mention that you are a Colorado citizen!  https://twitter.com/SenatorBennet/status/1453006819257765888?s=20