Action Needed - tweet to amplify appreciation re Perlmutter Congressional committee

1 view

Susan Ludwig

Jul 13, 2021, 1:40:16 PM7/13/21
to co-ccl-socia...@googlegroups.com, Jarett Zuboy, Phil Nelson, bill barron
Dear CO CCL Social Media Folks:

Here is a great chance to make our commitment to bipartisanship (and depolarization) known.

Please take a moment to amplify this tweet to Rep. Ed Perlmutter for his membership on the U.S. House Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress. This action is helpful regardless if you are a constituent in the Congressman's district.

See below info from the CCL third-coast regional coordinator on the June hearing with guest speakers including our ally, Braver Angels.

Thank you for your action,
Susan Ludwig