Group Discussion Topic - CCL Community

David Kline

Oct 27, 2021, 12:35:29 PM10/27/21
to CO CCL Social Media Push
Hi Social Media folks,

This new post by Ashley Hunt-Martorano points to a really useful list of helpful social media actions that people can take, updated weekly on Thursdays. Use liberally and let others know, too.

Best, David

David Kline

Oct 27, 2021, 3:04:10 PM10/27/21
to CO CCL Social Media Push
Hi all,

Sorry for sending a link that not everyone can get to. This one should work for everyone on Community:

--
David Kline

Co-coordinator for Colorado
Steering Committee, Boulder Chapter

Lackbea...@Gmail.com

CCL's Goal: Energy Innovation AND Carbon Dividend Act
HTTPS://ENERGYINNOVATIONACT.ORG
CCL's secret weapon: Respect. From E&E News

Bob Evans

Oct 27, 2021, 9:32:59 PM10/27/21
to David Kline, CO CCL Social Media Push
Thanks David -- I find it useful.
Cheers, Bob

Robert Evans
Boulder, Colorado USA
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”
Neil deGrasse Tyson