Fw: LWVC Cortland County Administrator forum announcement - flyer attached

1 view

dan farris

Jul 10, 2016, 5:36:04 PM7/10/16
to Neils, Lisa Atkinson, Chris Frare, Marilyn Stoker, Carol Janik, Florie Hage, Ibipo Johnston-Anumonwo, Shirley Eizember, Diane Bernstein, John Bennett, Mayor Brian Tobin, Barbara Ryan, Bob Haight - Cortland Chamber of Commerce, Benedict Clay, Chuck & MJ Uttecht, Christine Cecconi, Christine Hannon, Pat Clark, Cindy Lewis, David C. Alexander, Diane Van Houten, Jan Dempsey, Jessica Daly, Ellen Wright, Ellen Paterson, Leslie Wright, Eezituunts Noreply, Forrest and Sara, Linda Ferguson, Farrell Steve, Fran Uhlir, Mark Suben, Mecke Nagel, Andrea Rankin, Angelo Thurlow, Jill Hearn, Mary Kay Hickey, Sally Kamerling, Tom Michales, Kevin Whitney, Janet Steck, George Wagner, Kelly Tobin, Lesa Williams

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 10:38 AM, Suzanne Etherington <etheri...@juno.com> wrote:

Good morning, all -

The Cortland League of Women Voters has organized a forum to consider the position of county administrator and whether it is time to hire again.

The forum will be held on Thursday, July 14th @ 7:00 in the County Office Building Auditorium. Speakers will be Tompkins County Administrator, Joe Mareane, and SUNY Cortland Public Administration professor, Mary McGuire.

I hope you will be able to join us and I hope you will spread the word about this important event.

The attached flyer has the details so feel free to pass it along to anyone who might be interested.

Thank you -

Suzanne Etherington
LWVCC Secretary

CortlandCountyGovernment-IsItTimeforAdministrator_Flyer_7-14-2016v1.pdf

Jo Schaffer

Jul 10, 2016, 6:33:28 PM7/10/16
to cny...@googlegroups.com

Sorry not to be there but I will be outof town... I did get the message sent out to any number of organizations.

jo