Fw: Poster for Annual Meeting - word & pdf attached

dan farris

Jun 12, 2015, 1:53:27 PM6/12/15
to Neils, Angelo Thurlow, David C. Alexander, Mary Ann Kane, Erin A. Kelly, Ann Howe, Pat Almeida, K., Mark Suben, Benedict Clay, John Bennett, Cindy Lewis, Vivian Garvey, Tom Michales, Kevin Whitney, Ray Parker, Janet Steck, Leslie Wright, Maxine Cleveland, Andrea Rankin, Stephanie Spina, Connie White, Shelly Newman, Diane Bernstein, T., Shirley Eizember, Linda Eberly, Suzanne Etherington, Ellen Wright, Evan Geibel, Sara Earl, Evie Johnston, Christine Snow Frare, Linda Ferguson, fpiz...@aticortland.org, Florie Hage, Mary Jane Uttech, Charlotte Farris, Fran Uhlir, Katie Farber, James Weiss, Karen Gaebler, Karen Gaebler, Norma Rhodes
Concerned about what's happening in schools with the core curriculum, testing and evaluations?v

Then you'll want to come an hear Jamie Dangler's talk,
                                 "PUBLIC EDUCATION UNDER ATTACK'"

See details on attachment.

On Friday, June 12, 2015 8:34 AM, Sheila Cohen <sco...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

On Jun 12, 2015, at 8:16 AM, Mary Beilby wrote:

Sheila,  I saw a different version at Charlotte's yesterday.  This is the latest one I have in email.  She is asking me to replace the one on the website and mail out reminders.

She also said she needed to give a count to Tinelli's next Mon, the 15th rather than the 19th. and has only a handful of reservations.

Mary

On May 31, 2015, at 8:24 PM, Sheila Cohen wrote:

--
Mary Beilby

LWVccAM2015updated2.pdf
LWVccAM2015updated2.docx