Sudden Oak Death: How to stay informed and get involved

Arvind Kumar

Nov 9, 2023, 1:20:34 PM11/9/23
to CNPS-SCV-NEWS, gardeningw...@groups.io
Calling oak lovers:

Want to learn about the latest findings on sudden oak death?

Want to participate in monitoring efforts that lead to better control?

Attend these two local events, educate yourself, and see how to contribute to this remarkable citizen science project as you hike the trails.

Woodside - Monday 11/13/23 at 6pm, Woodside Town Hall, 2955 Woodside Rd, Woodside, CA

Webinar on Zoom on Friday, November 17th, at 6 pm - Register for the webinar and get instant access here

Complete details below. Please share widely.