CNP: Welcome to the Community Nutrition Partnership!

Lucia Leone

May 19, 2010, 2:18:16 PM5/19/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

We have a lot of new members who just joined our group so I wanted to take a moment to welcome everyone.  It was great to meet lots of new people at our meeting last night.  We discussed several ways to get involved in CNP including being a board or committee member.  If you are interested in either of these positions and have not yet done so, please fill out the attached “interest form” and e-mail it back to in...@cnpnc.org

This will help us to keep track of everyone and to put you on the committees you are most interested in working with.  Descriptions of the committees and contact info for the chairs are available here.  Feel free to e-mail myself or a committee chair with any questions.  Right now the committees most in need of new members include: publicity, fundraising/grant writing and market research.

A few notes about this google group: This is the general e-mail group for everyone involved with CNP.  We will use it to send out organizational updates and information about upcoming meetings and events.  You may also use this group to send out other relevant information that would be of interest to CNP members.  To send an e-mail to everyone, you use the following address: cnpme...@googlegroups.com

I recommend adding it to your contacts.  All e-mails sent through this group will be prefaced with [CNP]

I look forward to seeing all of you at the next meeting!

Lucia Leone

President and Co-founder

Community Nutrition Partnership

nutritionpartnership.blogspot.com