RESPOND by 7/6: Upcoming Board Meeting and Elections

Lucia Leone

Jul 2, 2010, 1:25:54 PM7/2/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com

Dear CNP Members,

I have already spoken with most of you those who are interested in becoming or continuing as members of the Board of Directors for the Community Nutrition Partnership, however I wanted to e-mail everyone to make sure you knew that you had until July 6th (next Tuesday) to get on the Ballot. We are holding elections for all 13 open board positions on Thursday July 8th.  Anyone is welcome to attend the meeting, however only current board members are eligible to vote.

If you are interested in being a board member, please do the following

1.       Review the attached board positions sheet and choose at least 2 positions that you would be interested in holding so that we can add your name to the ballot. (I have also attached the bylaws for your reference).  E-mail your choices to rac...@cnpnc.org by 5 pm. on Tuesday July 6th.

2.       Be prepared to give a brief (2 minutes or less) description of yourself at the meeting.  This should include- why you are interested in being a CNP board member, any specific qualifications you have that would make you a good candidate for the position(s) you are running for, and any involvement that you currently have with CNP.

Note: If you wish to be added to the ballot, but are unable to attend the elections, you may send a brief description of yourself to me and I will share it with others at the meeting.

I look forward to seeing many of you next Thursday!

Lucia Leone

President and Co-founder

Community Nutrition Partnership

nutritionpartnership.blogspot.com