CNP: [Community Nutrition Partnership] Interest Meeting Location

CNP

May 14, 2010, 1:17:15 PM5/14/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com
Since we had a lot of interest from people who leave or work near UNC's campus, we decided to have our meeting in the UNC School of Public Health.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 18th at 5:30 pm. in 241 Rosenau Hall (also called the Nutrition Kitchen)

If you enter Rosenau from the main front entrance on Columbia (across from Health Sciences Library) you go up to the second floor and take a right our of the stairwell and then another right around the hallway and 241 will be on your right.

Parking is available (free after 5 pm. anywhere on campus) in the McCauley surface lot behind the Fed Ex Global Education Center (click here for directions).
From that lot you walk up the stairs on the southeast side of the lot. You will follow the sidewalk which goes between the Tate-Turner-Kurault Building (on right) and Kerr Building for the School of Pharmacy on Left. That path will lead you past some tables into the School of Public\ Health (McGavern Greenberg Building). Enter the building and head upstairs and to the left (follow signs down hallway and into Rosenau). Once in Rosenau continue straight and then make 2 rights to get to room 241.

--
Posted By CNP to Community Nutrition Partnership at 5/14/2010 10:01:00 AM