[Community Nutrition Partnership] Calendar and Committee Meetings

Lucia

Jun 4, 2010, 12:01:50 PM6/4/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com
Some of you may have noticed that we now have the CNP calendar at the bottom of the blog. We are using google calendar so anyone is able to view it. The calendar is under the username nprest...@gmail.com and you can link to it here. All of our events and meetings will be listed on the calendar. You are welcome to attend any of the meetings. Speaking of which, we have two committee meetings this weekend.
Publicity Committee: 3 pm. at Foster's Market in Chapel Hill
Nutrition Education and Outreach: 4 pm. at Foster's Market in Chapel Hill

Hope you can join us!

--
Posted By Lucia to Community Nutrition Partnership at 6/04/2010 08:53:00 AM