Reminder: Cooking Matters Kick-off Fundraiser on Tuesday

Lucia Leone

Jan 23, 2011, 10:42:19 PM1/23/11
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com

Dear CNP Friends and Supporters

Don't forget to join us at Bowbarr from 6-9 on Tuesday for the Cooking Matters Kick-off Fundraiser.  There will be live music and yummy food (until it runs out).  There is no cost to enter or eat, but if you are able we would appreciate donations of cooking supplies, healthy non-perishable food or other items needed for classes.  Drinks will be available for purchase from the bar with proceeds to benefit CNP.  We hope you will come learn more about CNP and cooking matters.  Stop in for a minute or stay all night!

Check out our website for more info: http://www.cnpnc.org/

Hope to see you there!

Lucia Leone

President