[Community Nutrition Partnership] Exciting New Projects

Lucia

Oct 26, 2010, 8:53:01 PM10/26/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com
Have you been wanting to get involved with CNP, but not sure how?

Here are two new exciting opportunities:

1.) Operation Frontline: CNP is partnering with the Inter-faith Food Shuttle and Operation Frontline to offer cooking-based nutrition education for kids and their families. We need help with all aspects of this program: fundraising, class coordination, getting food; plus we will need chefs and nutritionists to teach the classes.

2. Veggie-Mobile: We are in the planning phases of a new venture: a mobile vehicle to bring fresh local produce to people where they live work and play. We will target lower income and under-served areas. We need creative people to help develop the business model.

If you want more info about either or these projects or are interested in helping out, please contact us at in...@cnpnc.org

Both these projects will help increase access to healthy local food and will bring us closer to our goal of running a non-profit restaurant!

--
Posted By Lucia to Community Nutrition Partnership at 10/26/2010 08:35:00 PM