NC 10% Campaign

1 view

Lucia Leone

Jul 26, 2010, 5:52:17 PM7/26/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com

Hey CNP People!

If you have not already, please pledge to eat 10% of your food from local sources.

www.nc10percent.com

Lucia

I just pledged to eat 10% of my food locally at www.nc10percent.com

It took about 2 minutes to sign up and activate my account.  Then I was reminded to go out there and eat local and I will receive an email with some questions next week.  Cool.

I would like to note that the food I grow myself can be counted as local.  I kill everything, but I bet that will push a lot of you with green thumbs up really high this time of year.

Join me and pledge to feed your family 10% local at www.nc10percent.com... Then ask a few friends to do the same.  Think of the impact we can have!
Amber

--
Amber Polk
Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)