CNP: [Community Nutrition Partnership] Another Interest Meeting

1 view

Lucia

May 4, 2010, 12:15:44 PM5/4/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com
CNP is recruiting again! We need more volunteers and board members to help with some of the projects described in the last post as well as work help with the committees (described in previous posts). We are seeking enthusiastic people who are excited about our mission and want to help this organization grow. If you are interested please come to our next meeting on Tuesday May 18th at 5:30 pm. E-mail nprest...@gmail.com for more information.

--
Posted By Lucia to Community Nutrition Partnership at 5/04/2010 09:09:00 AM