Volunteer Info Meeting Tonight at 6:30 pm.

Community Nutrition Partnership

Sep 7, 2011, 10:14:24 AM9/7/11
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com

Who: Anyone interested in learning more about CNP or becoming a volunteer.  Current volunteers who want to hear about new programs are welcome too!

What: We will review the organization and current opportunities including leading Cooking Matters classes and volunteering with the Veggie Van program

Where: Room 241 Rosenau Hall (Nutrition Kitchen) @ UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health*

When: Wednesday, September 7 @ 6:30 pm.

Why: Because you believe that everyone should have the right to choose healthy food (and there will be healthy snacks at the meeting)

* Parking on campus is free after 5 pm.  You can park in the FedEx Building Lot on Pharmacy lane (click here for directions to FedEx building) and walk over to the School of Public Health- Rosenau Hall (see map).  The Nutrition Kitchen is on the 2nd floor (Room 241).

E-mail us for more information or specific directions. You can also RSVP to our Facebook Invite- not required, but helps us know how much food to bring.  Hope to see you there