Don't throw away that old kitchen stuff!

Lucia Leone

Dec 22, 2010, 12:54:11 PM12/22/10
to cnpme...@googlegroups.com

Dear CNP Members:

As you receive presents over the holidays, you may find that you are the proud owner of a new pan, set of mixing bowls or other fun new kitchen gadgets.  No room left in your drawers or cupboards for your old stuff?  Donate it to the Community Nutrition Partnership!

We will be hosting a fundraiser in January to collect supplies for Cooking Matters classes.  Check out our brand spankin' new website for more details: www.cnpnc.org

You can also visit our Alternative Gift Registry to view our most needed items and sign-up to donate something.

On the website you can find information about:

- Volunteering as a chef of nutritionist for cooking classes

- Donating money to CNP through paypal

- Joining one of our planning committees

- Providing food for cooking classes with low-income kids and families

We are adding new content everyday so check back often for:

- Updates on CNP events

- News about local, organic and health food

- Resources for buying and eating good food

Thanks and have a great holiday!

Lucia Leone

President

Community Nutrition Partnership