IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey 2010

1 view

Guangliang Pan

Jun 2, 2010, 7:57:30 PM6/2/10
to CNNOG

IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey 2010

APNIC is excited to announce we will be participating in the IPv6
Deployment Monitoring Survey 2010. As of May 2010, the IANA freepool has
about 7% of IPv4 addresses remaining, and it is important we get a
clearer picture of global IPv6 readiness.

The survey was designed by RIPE-NCC in collaboration with TNO and GNKS
Consult. APNIC is one of four RIRs participating.

We would be very interested to receive your feedback. Please take a few
minutes to complete the survey by visiting:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/IPv6deploymentmonitoring2010

The survey closes on 30 June 2010, and results will be available on the
APNIC website soon after.

Let's find out about the global status of IPv6 deployment!

For more information on the APNIC IPv6 program, see:

www.apnic.net/ipv6

Regards,

APNIC Secretariat secre...@apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) Tel: 7-3858-3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia Fax: 7-3858-3199